Linked Data Explorer
Horizons of combinatorics /
- "Hungarian mathematics has always been known for discrete mathematics, including combinatorial number theory, set theory and recently random structures, and combinatorial geometry as well. The recent volume contains high level surveys on these topics with authors mostly being invited speakers for the conference Horizons of Combinatorics held in Balatonalmadi, Hungary in 2006. The collection gives a very good overview of recent trends and results in a large part of combinatorics and related topics, and offers an interesting reading for experienced specialists as well as to young researchers and students."
- "Conference proceedings."@en
- "Conference proceedings"
- "Conference proceedings"@en
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Electronic books."
- "Horizons of combinatorics /"@en
- "Horizons of combinatorics /"
- "Horizons of Combinatorics"
- "Horizons of Combinatorics"@en
- "Horizons of combinatorics"
- "Horizons of combinatorics"@en