Linked Data Explorer
4 film favorites Sci-fi collection
- "Lost in space"
- "Red planet"
- "Sci-fi collection"
- "Four film favorites. Sci-fi collection"
- "Red planet: Looking starward for a solution to the dying of Earth, something no one expected awaits."
- "Sphere: Far below the surface in the mid-Pacific, U.S. officials have isolated what may be the greatest discovery in human history. They've found a huge spacecraft that plunged into the depths--300 years ago. What is the spacecraft's origin? After three centuries, could there still be a living intelligence aboard?"
- "Lost in space: The year is 2058. With the Earth's resources severely depleted human survival depends upon "The Jupiter Mission." This daring plan will launch an entire family-- the Robinsons-- into the farthest reaches of hyperspace to colonize "Alpha Prime," the only other habitable planet in the galaxy. But when a stowaway sabotages the mission, the Robinsons find themselves hurtling through uncharted space, facing alien invaders, time- warp wonders and non-stop excitement."
- "Contact: Astronomer Dr. Ellie Arroway receives an encrypted message, apparently from a solar system many light-years away."
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired"
- "Science fiction films"
- "Film adaptations"
- "Feature films"
- "4 film favorites Sci-fi collection"