Linked Data Explorer
Nonverbal Communication Science and Applications
- "Leading scholars blend cutting-edge science with practical experience to reveal evidence-based best practices. Edited by three leading authorities on nonverbal behavior, this book examines state-of-the-art research and knowledge regarding nonverbal behavior and applies that scientific knowledge to a broad range of fields. The editors present a true scientist-practitioner model, blending cutting-edge behavioral science with real-world practical experience, thus making this text the first of its kind to merge theoretical and practical worlds. This book is a valuable resource for students and professionals as it explores the science behind the practice and reveals how other professionals have effectively incorporated nonverbal communication into their fields. This book serves as a text or supplement for courses/seminars in nonverbal behavior, nonverbal communication, human interaction, profiling, security management, and homeland security, as well as courses in interviewing and qualitative analysis."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Livre électronique (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Ressource Internet (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Recueil de contributions (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Nonverbal Communication Science and Applications"@en
- "Nonverbal communication : science and applications"
- "Nonverbal communication science and applications"@en
- "Nonverbal communication science and applications"