Linked Data Explorer
Cat in a Jeweled Jumpsuit
- "Midnight Louie, jet-black feline sleuth with an attitude, is on th prowl again-and this time to a rock'n' roll soundtrack. Louie's human partner, Temple Bart, learns that the remodeling of a local hotel is being held up by a ghost-and no ordinary ghost at that.In fact, the workmen swear it's none other than that jumpsuit -wearing King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley."
- "In Cat in a jeweled jumpsuit, Midnight Louie, the jet-black feline sleuth who thinks he's Same Spade with hairballs, finds some suspicious jumpsuit-wearing Kings of Rock 'N' Roll wreaking havoc in his hometown of Las Vegas."
- "Temple and Midnight Louie are on the case when it's reported that Elvis' ghost is bothering workmen at Las Vegas' first Elvis-themed attraction. When a dead Elvis is found, the question is not only whodunit, and why, but who the dead man really is."
- "Midnight Louie, feline detective, and his human partner, Temple Barr, take on a mysterious case involving death threats, ghosts, and the King himself--Elvis Presley."
- "Mystery fiction"
- "Mystery fiction"@en
- "Large type books"
- "Detective and mystery stories"
- "Cat in a Jeweled Jumpsuit"@en
- "Cat in a jeweled jumpsuit"@en
- "Cat in a jeweled jumpsuit"
- "Cat in a jeweled jumpsuit : a Midnight Louie mystery"@en
- "Cat in a jeweled jumpsuit : a Midnight Louie mystery"