Linked Data Explorer
Children of Christmas : stories for the season
Six quiet stories about the emotions of Christmas.
- "Six quiet stories about the emotions of Christmas."@en
- "Told in the present tense, each story becomes a glimpse of other, often lonely, lives at holiday time. These protagonists are, for the most part, outsiders looking in at more traditional families and their celebrations. One story, for instance, is of Mae, a homeless woman, who walks with her dogs through the pre-Christmas bustle of shoppers, unseen by most. She is sick and can't remember where the sick place is that they once took her to. She almost literally falls into the closed library and there she finds food and solace but not through the direct action of any person but herself."
- "Juvenile works"@en
- "Juvenile works"
- "Children of Christmas : stories for the season"@en
- "Children of Christmas : stories for the season"
- "Children of Christmas stories for the season"