Linked Data Explorer
Chronic illness impact and interventions
- "The best-selling Chronic Illness: Impact and Intervention continues to focus on the various aspects of chronic illness that influence both patients and their families. Topics include the sociological, psychological, ethical, organizational, and financial factors, as well as individual and system outcomes. The revised Sixth Edition includes new chapters on palliative care, complementary and alternative therapies, and self-efficacy, as well as added material on culturally competent care. Intended for nurses, social workers, and rehabilitation professionals, Chronic Illness demonstrates how the healthcare professional can efficiently and effectively assist the chronically ill in better managing their lives and coping with their conditions."
- "This book is designed to teach students about the whole client or patient versus the physical status of the client with chronic illness. The study questions at the end of each chapter and the case studies help the students apply the information to real life. Evidence-based practice references are included in almost every chapter."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Matériel didactique"
- "Chronic illness impact and intervention"
- "Chronic illness impact and interventions"
- "Chronic illness impact and interventions"@en
- "Chronic illness : impact and intervention"@en
- "Chronic illness : impact and intervention"
- "Chronic illness : impact and interventions"
- "Chronic illness : impact and interventions"@en