Linked Data Explorer
The Cambridge companion to choral music
- "Choral music is now undoubtedly the foremost genre of participatory music making, with more people singing in choirs than ever before. Written by a team of leading international practitioners and scholars, this Companion addresses the history of choral music, its emergence and growth worldwide and its professional practice. The volume sets out a historical survey of the genre and follows with a kaleidoscopic bird's eye view of choral music from all over the world. Chapters vividly portray the emergence and growth of choral music from its Quranic antecedents in West and Central Asia to the baroque churches of Latin America, representing its global diversity. Uniquely, the book includes a pedagogical section where several leading choral musicians write about the voice and the inner workings of a choir and give their professional insights into choral practice. This Companion will appeal to choral scholars, directors and performers alike."
- "Muzyka chóralna"
- "The Cambridge companion to choral music"
- "The Cambridge companion to choral music"@en
- "Choral music"
- "The Cambridge companion to choral music /"
- "The Cambridge companion to choral music /"@en
- "Choral music."