Linked Data Explorer
Back to front and upside down
- "While the rest of the class makes birthday cards for the principal, Stanley struggles with his words and letters."
- ""Alfie doesn't like writing. His letters come out back to front and upside down. And he certainly can't tell Miss Catnip - everyone will laugh at him. But today, as his class write cards for a special occasion, will he finally find the courage to voice his fears?"--P.  of cover."
- "Picture books"
- "Children's stories"
- "Pictorial works"
- "Picture books for children"
- "Juvenile works"
- "Back to front and upside down"
- "Back to front and upside down!"