Linked Data Explorer
Volavérunt (Pel·lícula cinematogràfica)
- "Sweeping historical epic about the Duchess of Alba, subject of Goya's Naked Maja."
- "Summary: 1999 Spanish film directed by Bigas Luna with Penelope Cruz and based on an historical novel by Antonio Laretta. In 1802, the charismatic Duchess of Alba, the possible subject of Goya's infamous Maja Desnuda, celebrates the completion of her new palace only to be found dead shortly after. Goya, Prime Minister de Godey and the Duchess' spirited maid become entwined in the resultant labyrinth of suspicion. This lush, sumptuous melodrama is reportedly the most expensive film ever produced in Spain. Offair, SBS, 91 min."
- "Julio 1802. Cayetana, la Duquesa de Alba, es la más rica, la más bella y la más libertina mujer de su tiempo. Ofrece una cena de gala para inaugura su nuevo palacio. A la mañana siguiente la Duquesa es encontrada muerta en su cama en misteriosas circunstancias."@es
- "Sweeping historical epic about the Duchess of Alba, Goya's Naked Maja."
- "Sweeping historical epic about the Duchess of Alba, Goya's "Naked Maja." On July 23, 1802, the Duchess, the richest and most liberated woman of her time, mounts a gala celebration for the inauguaration of her new palace. The company is extraordinary: Prime Minister Manuel de Godoy, the painter Francisco Goya, and Pepita Tudó, Godoy's mistress and Goya's model for his most famous work, "La Maja Desnuda." The following day, the Duchess is found dead in her chambers in mysterious circumstances. She was 40."
- "Videodiscos DVD"@es
- "Feature films"
- "Volavérunt (Pel·lícula cinematogràfica)"
- "Volavérunt (Film)"