Linked Data Explorer
Dignity its history and meaning /
- "Discusses the history and meaning of dignity, showing how modern conceptions of dignity inherit several distinct strands of meaning, and connects the modern definition with Immanuel Kant's philosophy on dignity."
- "Main description: Dignity plays a central role in thinking about law and human rights, but there is sharp disagreement about its meaning. Combining conceptual precision with a broad historical background, Rosen puts these controversies in context and offers a novel, constructive proposal. He also answers a puzzling question: why treat the dead with dignity?"
- "Livres électroniques."
- "Electronic books"
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Dignity its history and meaning /"
- "Dignity its history and meaning /"@en
- "Dignity : its history and meaning /"