Linked Data Explorer
Deep and wide
- "With surprising candor and transparency pastor Andy Stanley explains how one of America's largest churches began with a high-profile divorce and a church split. But that's just the beginning. Deep and Wide provides church leaders with an in-depth look into North Point Community Church and its strategy for creating churches unchurched people absolutely love to attend. Andy writes, "Our goal is to create weekend experiences so compelling and helpful that even the most skeptical individuals in our community would walk away with every intention of returning the following week, with a friend!" Later he says, "I want people to fall in love with the Author of Scripture. And while we can't make anyone fall in love, we can certainly arrange a date." For the first time, Andy explains his strategy for preaching and programming to "dual audiences": mature believers and cynical unbelievers. He argues that preaching to dual audiences doesn't require communicators to "dumb down" the content. According to Stanley, it's all in the approach. You'll be introduced to North Point's spiritual formation model: The Five Faith Catalysts. Leaders responsible for ministry programing and production will no doubt love Andy's discussion of the three essential ingredients for creating irresistible environments. For pastors willing to tackle the challenge of transitioning a local congregation, Andy includes a section entitled: Becoming Deep and Wide. If your team is more concerned with who you are reaching than who you are keeping, Deep & Wide will be more than a book you read; it will be a resource you come back to over and over! - Publisher."
- "Author and pastor Andy Stanley draws from Scripture and over 25 years of pastoral experience to communicate to church leaders how they can create a church where believers can have a growing faith in Jesus and at the same time unbelievers can make a vital and lasting connection ---a ministry that is both deep and wide."
- "Deep & wide creating churches unchurched people love to attend"
- "Amplio [y] profundo : edificando iglesias de las que todos quisieran ser parte"
- "Deep and wide"@en
- "Deep & wide : creating churches unchurched people love to attend"
- "Amplio y profundo : edificando iglesias de las que todos quisieran ser parte"