Linked Data Explorer
Ken Price Sculpture : a Retrospective
- ""This definitive book on American sculptor Ken Price presents a comprehensive overview of the artist's exquisite and innovative work. For more than 50 years, Ken Price created remarkable and unique objects that have redefined contemporary sculpture practice. Published in conjunction with a LACMA-organized retrospective exhibition, this monograph features superbly reproduced color photographs of Price's vibrant and anthropomorphic work, which has garnered a cultlike following among artists, critics, and scholars since the 1960s. Also included are essays tracing the arc of Price's career and addressing his development as a colorist; a compilation of in-depth interviews from 1980 to 2011; and an appreciation by his friend Frank Gehry, who is also designing the exhibition. An illustrated checklist and chronology as well as an anthology of historical texts from the 1960s allow readers to envision the remarkable trajectory of Price's work. Examining the artist's prolific career and influence, this authoritative book on Price will serve as the catalyst for further scholarly investigation."--Publisher's website."
- "Exhibition catalogs"
- "Catalogue d'exposition (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Ken Price Sculpture : a Retrospective"
- "Ken Price sculpture : a retrospective"
- "Ken Price - Sculpture a retrospective : [exhibition itinerary: Los Angeles County Museum of Art, September 16, 2012 - January 6, 2013, Nasher Sculpture Center, February 9 - May 12, 2013, Metropolitan Museum of Art, June 18 - September 22, 2013]"
- "Ken Price Sculpture : a retrospective"