Linked Data Explorer
The PEN/O. Henry prize stories. 2012 /
- "This book gathers twenty of the best short stories of the year, selected from thousands published in literary magazines. These remarkable stories explore the boundaries of the imagination in settings as various as an army training camp in China, the salt mines of Detroit, a divided Balkan town, and the eye of a hurricane. Also included are essays from the eminent jurors on their favorite stories, observations from the winners on what inspired them, and an extensive resource list of magazines."
- "Presents a collection of short stories judged to be the best in America and Canada for 2011, along with essays by three distinguished writers on their favorite pieces, and commentary from the twenty prize winners."
- "Electronic books."
- "Short stories."
- "The PEN/O. Henry prize stories. 2012 /"
- "O. Henry prize stories."
- "The Pen/ O. Henry Prize stories. 2012 /"
- "The PEN/O. Henry prize stories. 2012"