Linked Data Explorer
A Corner of White: The Colors of Madeleine, Book One
The first in a rousing, funny, genre-busting trilogy from bestseller Jaclyn Moriarty!
- "Fourteen-year-old Madeleine Tully lives in Cambridge, England, the World a city of spires, Isaac Newton and Auntie's Tea Shop. fifteen-year-old Elliot Baranski lives in Bonfire, the Farms, the Kingdom of Cello where seasons roam, the Butterfly Child sleeps in a glass jar, and bells warn of attacks from dangerous Colours. They are worlds apart until a crack opens up between them; a corner of white the slim seam of a letter. Elliot begins to write to Madeleine, the Girl-in-the-World a most dangerous thing to do for suspected cracks must be reported and closed. But Elliot's father has disappeared and Madeleine's mother is sick. Can a stranger from another world help to unravel the mysteries in your own? Can Madeleine and Elliot find the missing pieces of themselves before it is too late? A mesmerising story of two worlds; the cracks between them, the science that binds them and the colours that infuse them."
- "The first in a rousing, funny, genre-busting trilogy from bestseller Jaclyn Moriarty!"@en
- "Fourteen-year-old Madeleine of Cambridge, England, struggling to cope with poverty and her mother's illness, and fifteen-year-old Elliot of the Kingdom of Cello in a parallel world where colors are villainous and his father is missing, begin exchanging notes through a crack between their worlds and find they can be of great help to each other."
- "Juvenile works"
- "Young adult fiction"
- "Fantasy fiction"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Young adult works"
- "A Corner of White: The Colors of Madeleine, Book One"@en
- "A Corner of White"
- "A corner of white"@en
- "A corner of white"
- "A Corner of White : (The Colours of Madeleine, 1)"
- "A Corner of white: The colours of Madel"