Linked Data Explorer
Exit strategies and state building
- "This volume provides a comparative study of exit with regard to international operations of a state-building nature. The essays focus on the empirical experiences of, and scholarly and policy questions associated with, exit in relation to four families of experience: colonial administrations, peace support operations, international territorial administrations, and transformative military occupations."
- "Ressource Internet (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Recueil de contributions (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Livre électronique (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Electronic books"
- "Étude de cas (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Case studies"
- "Exit strategies and state building"