Linked Data Explorer
To many, he is known by just his first name. Now meet the man behind the myth, as interviews with family, friends, and Bruce Springsteen, himself, reveal the personal side of the Boss. Take an intimate look at Bruce's life and work.
- "This is a stunning biography of Bruce Springsteen describing his life and work in vivid intimate detail. After 3 decades of groundbreaking music Bruce Springsteen still manages to amaze audiences around the world with his live shows and bring new fans to his music with every album release. Highly acclaimed music critic Peter Carlin tracks the Boss' dazzling ascent to fame, whilst painting a vivid portrait of the real Springsteen: an insistently private man who nevertheless would do anything for his fans. Recently, in response to his mother's failing health, Springsteen decided he wanted to tell his story, and that he wanted Carlin to tell it. He gave Carlin many hours of interview time, including a trip to his family home, and let him preview his unreleased album. With unprecedented access to Springsteen, his family, friends and management, Carlin presents a riveting and highly personal account of Springsteen's life."
- "" ... A stunning biography of Bruce Springsteen describing his life and work in vivid intimate detail"--"
- "To many, he is known by just his first name. Now meet the man behind the myth, as interviews with family, friends, and Bruce Springsteen, himself, reveal the personal side of the Boss. Take an intimate look at Bruce's life and work."@en
- "his sweeping biography of Bruce Springsteen features in-depth interviews with family, band members, childhood friends, ex-girlfriends, and a poignant retrospective from the Boss himself. Its Bruce as his many fans havent before seen himthe man behind the myth, describing his life and work in intimate, vivid detail."
- "In a groundbreaking biography that draws on unprecedented access to Springsteen and those closest to him, acclaimed music critic Peter Ames Carlin presents the most revealing account yet of New Jersey's favorite son. With contributions from band members past and present, Bruce encompasses the breadth of the Boss's astonishing career and explores the inner workings of an American icon right up through his most recent sold-out tour and #1 album."
- "Biografieën (vorm)"