Linked Data Explorer
Curse of Al Capone's gold
- "In Prohibition-era North Dakota, a corrupt police officer and his friends steal a truckload of whiskey and find the bottles hold sixty-thousand dollars in gold coins, making them the targets of Al Capone, the man to whom the money belongs."
- "Andy Larson, a veteran of the Great War who is now a North Dakota cop, along with four close friends, will hijack a truckload of bootleg booze coming in from Canada. To Larson, stealing from crooks wasn't really a crime. Everything goes wrong when an unexpected guard kills one of Larson's friends, and the resulting shootout leaves all four whiskey runners dead. Then they find the reason for the increased security: hidden in the whiskey is sixty thousand dollars in gold coins belonging to All Capone."
- "Andy Larson, a World War I veteran, and four friends hijack a truckload of bootleg booze and find sixty thousand dollars in gold coins belonging To Al Capone."
- "Suspense fiction"
- "Suspense fiction"@en
- "Curse of Al Capone's gold"
- "Curse of Al Capone's gold"@en
- "Curse of Al Capone's Gold"@en