Linked Data Explorer
The establishment man : a portrait of power
- "Homme de l'establishment"
- "Peter Newman consacre le quatrième volume de sa série sur l'establishment financier canadien à ce multimillionnaire torontois qui possède, selon certains, l'indiscutable faculté d'hypnotiser aussi bien ses détracteurs que ses confrères. L'ouvrage est farci d'anecdotes amusantes."
- "Conrad Moffat Black (1944- ) was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba to George Montagu Black, Jr. (1911-1976) and Jean Elizabeth Riley (1913-1976). The Black family moved from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Winnipeg in 1882 and became involved in various businesses. In 1937 George married Jean who was the daughter of a wealthy businessman, she came from one of the most prominent families in Winnipeg society. Conrad followed in his father's footsteps by becoming a businessman. In 1978 he married Shirly Gail Hishon Walters. Since that time he has become one of the most powerful businessmen in Canada."
- "The establishment man : a portrait of power"
- "The establishment man : a portrait of power"@en
- "The establishment man"@en
- "Conrad Black"
- "Conrad Black [l'homme de l'establishment]"
- "Conrad Black: L'Homme De L'Establishment"
- "The establishment man : a study of personal power"@en