Linked Data Explorer
Semantic hyper/multimedia adaptation : schemes and applications
- "Nowadays, more and more users are witnessing the impact of Hypermedia/Multimedia as well as the penetration of social applications in their life. Parallel to the evolution of the Internet and Web, several Hypermedia/Multimedia schemes and technologies bring semantic-based intelligent, personalized and adaptive services to the end users. More and more techniques are applied in media systems in order to be user/group-centric, adapting to different content and context features of a single or a community user. In respect to all the above, researchers need to explore and study the plethora of challenges that emergent personalisation and adaptation technologies bring to the new era. This edited volume aims to increase the awareness of researchers in this area. All contributions provide an in-depth investigation on research and deployment issues, regarding already introduced schemes and applications in Semantic Hyper/Multimedia and Social Media Adaptation. Moreover, the authors provide survey-based articles, so as potential readers can use it for catching up the recent trends and applications in respect to the relevant literature. Finally, the authors discuss and present their approach in the respective field or problem addressed."
- "Electronic books"
- "Semantic hyper/multimedia adaptation schemes and applications"
- "Semantic Hyper/Multimedia Adaptation Schemes and Applications"
- "Semantic hyper/multimedia adaptation : schemes and applications"@en
- "Semantic hyper/multimedia adaptation : schemes and applications"