Linked Data Explorer
Alice Morse Earle letters
- "Letter 3: 1896 April 2. Earle writes to Mrs. Ferris. Mentions an 1881 article in Harpers Magazine about Old Albany. Also refers to purchase and receipt of a book of New York wills."
- "Letter 1: August 16 (n.d.). Earle writes to Mary Lanman Douw Ferris that the information about the Society of the Daughters of the Cincinnati has not yet arrived. Writes with enthusiasm about the Colonel Dames and her correspondence with Mrs. Charles Cotesworth Pinckney as well as her interest in the Society of the Daughters of the Cincinnati, though she fears that she is not eligible for the latter."
- "Letter 4: No date. From Earle to Mr. Benjamin apologizing for failure to return certain autographs."
- "Letter 2: 1895 September 14. Earle writes to Mrs. Ferris. Mentions the safe arrival of the chart and Mrs. Ferris' monograph on Mrs. Van Cortlandt. Refers to her own volume on Margaret Winthrop."
- "Letters (Correspondence)"
- "Alice Morse Earle letters"