Linked Data Explorer
Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Dhammapada
Buddhist canonical literature.
- "Easwaran's introduction to the Dhammapada gives an overview of the Buddha's teachings that is reliable, penetrating, and clear--accessible for readers new to Buddhism, but also with fresh insights and practical applications for readers familiar with this text.--Cover, p. ."
- "Buddhist canonical literature."@en
- "Dhammapada means "the path of dharma," the path of truth, harmony, and righteousness. Eknath Easwaran's translation of this essential Buddhist text, based on the oldest version, consists of 423 short verses gathered by the Buddha's direct disciples after his death and organized by theme: anger, thought, joy, pleasure, and others. The Buddha's timeless teachings take the form of vivid metaphors from everyday life and are well served by Easwaran's lucid translation. An authoritative introduction and chapter notes offer helpful context for modern readers."@en
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Sacred books"@en
- "Sacred books"
- "Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Dhammapada"
- "Tipiṭaka. Suttapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Dhammapada"@en
- "Tripiṭaka. Sutrapiṭaka. Khuddakanikāya. Dhammapada"@en
- "The Dhammapada"@en
- "The Dhammapada"