Linked Data Explorer
Kinder- und Hausmärchen
Celebrate the 200th birthday of the Brothers Grimm stories with this lavish volume now richly expanded for a new generation.
- "Celebrate the 200th birthday of the Brothers Grimm stories with this lavish volume now richly expanded for a new generation."@en
- "Containing 40 stories in new translations by Tatar this celebration of the richness and dramatic power of the legendary fables also features 150 illustrations, many of them in color, by legendary painters."
- "Publication of the Grimms' Children's Stories and Household Tales in 1812 brought the great European oral folk tradition into print for the first time. The Annotated Brothers Grimm returns in a deluxe and augmented 200th-anniversary edition commemorating that landmark event. Maria Tatar includes six new entries, among them "Four Clever Brothers," "The Water of Life," "The White Snake," and "The Old Man and His Grandson." The expanded edition features an enhanced selection of illustrations, many in color, by legendary artists such as George Cruikshank and Arthur Rackham; annotations that explore the historical origins, cultural context, and psychological effects of the tales; and a biographical essay on Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. A perennial favorite in the acclaimed Norton Annotated series, this magnificent volume will draw both children and adults into the enchanting world of fairy tales."
- "Commentaren (vorm)"
- "Sprookjes (teksten)"
- "Vertalingen (vorm)"
- "The Grimm reader : the classic tales of the Brothers Grimm"
- "Kinder- und Hausmärchen"@en
- "Kinder- und Hausmärchen"
- "The Annotated Brothers Grimm"
- "The annotated Brothers Grimm : the Bicentennial Edition"@en
- "The Annotated brothers Grimm"
- "The annotated brothers Grimm"
- "The annotated Brothers Grimm"@en
- "The annotated Brothers Grimm"