Linked Data Explorer
One simple idea for startups and entrepreneurs : live your dreams and create your own profitable company
- "1 simple idea for startups and entrepreneurs"
- """This book is straight-forward, no-nonsense information for how to start a successful company. Read it!" --Barbara Corcoran, investor/shark on ABC's reality hit Shark Tank"The ideas in this book are key to creating the kind of enterprise that will create hundreds of thousands of jobs in the future. The goal of entrepreneurship is to reduce the risk of failure as detailed in this book." --Nolan Bushnell, inventor of Pong(r) and founder of Atari(r)"Kudos!! One Simple Idea for Startups & Entrepreneurs is brilliant !! A must read for those that have the courage to dive into their dreams. This is a true Road Map for those that have the passion to achieve their Freedom. Truly something that I wish would have been there for me 33 years ago." --Russ Hornsby, toy industry veteran, 2010 Toy of the Year award winner in seven different countries, and creator of hit toys ZhuZhu Pets(r), XiaXia Pets(r), DeGeDar(r) and others"I took one of those simple ideas and turned it into a company that now has its products in over 35,000 doors of retail distribution. With One Simple Idea for Startups & Entrepreneurs, Stephen gives us the tools we need to take an idea from your Head to the Store shelf." --Todd Basche, inventor of Word Lock(r), the #1 selling word combination lock"Any inventor or entrepreneur who wants to make money without risking hundreds of thousands in design, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution would be well served to take advantage of the practical wisdom offered up in Stephen's most recent work, One Simple Idea for Startups & Entrepreneurs." --Ron Hazelton, former home improvement editor for ABC's Good Morning America and leading authority in the do-it-yourself home improvement field"One Simple Idea for Startups and Entrepreneurs is a MUST read. The process is broken down into steps that makes it simple to follow and gives you a roadmap to Success." --Gene Luoma, Inventor of Zip-It Clean(r)"Advice is everywhere but good advice is very rare. Stephen Key' One Simple Idea for Startups & Entrepreneurs is the exception." --Steve Greenberg, author of Gadget Nation and co-host of Food Network's television program Invention Hunters"Stephen's a trailblazer in what is now widely accepted as the emerging field of frugal innovation." --Patrick Raymond, Invention Expert for Huffington Post, creator of InventionScore(r), and co-host of Invention Hunters on Food Network"Stephen Key is the real deal. Without his knowledge and willingness to share it, I would not have been able to successfully bring my own product to market. Now readers of One Simple Idea for Startups & Entrepreneurs have the same opportunity to benefit from an education in startups and just how true it is that all it takes is persistence and one simple idea." --Nancy Tedeschi, inventor of SnapIt Screw&[trademark symbol] and prize winner of the WalMart Get on the Shelf contest"--"
- "One simple idea for startups and entrepreneurs live your dreams and create your own profitable company"
- "One simple idea for startups and entrepreneurs : live your dreams and create your own profitable company"@en
- "One simple idea for startups and entrepreneurs : live your dreams and create your own profitable company"
- "One Simple Idea for Startups and Entrepreneurs: Live Your Dreams and Create Your Own Profitable Company"