Linked Data Explorer
American indian educators in reservation schools.
- "Discusses how American Indian educators define their roles and judge their achievements. He examines the ways they address the complex issues of cultural identity that affect their students and themselves and how they cope with the pressures of teaching disadvantaged students while meeting the requirements for reservation schools. Includes personal accounts and candid comments about their choice of profession; their position as teachers, role models, and social service agents; and the sometimes harsh realities of reservation life offer unique insight into the challenges and rewards of providing an education to Native American students. Native American educators meet daunting challenges with enduring optimism and persistence. The insights these educators offer can serve those in other communities where students navigate a difficult path out of discrimination and poverty."
- "American indian educators in reservation schools."@en
- "American Indian educators in reservation schools"
- "American Indian educators in reservation schools"@en
- "American Indian educators in reservation schools /"