Linked Data Explorer
Beyond data protection : strategic case studies and practical guidance
- "The book deals with data protection issues from practical viewpoints. 40% of the content focus on the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 progress, whilst 60% of the content focus on leading comparative practical guidance from Europe. Part of the PDPA provisions is mirrored from European approaches and practices. The approach of this book is straightforward, handy and readable and is supplemented by practical applications, illustrations, tables and diagrams. Practical examples highlighted in this book range from cloud computing, radio frequency identification technology, social media networks and information security to basic related aspects of data protection issues covering strategic leadership, management, governance and audit in businesses, organisations and local authorities. Recommended best practices have been outlined for practical guidance accompanied with future challenges and opportunities for Malaysia and ASEAN. The book is equally suitable for academics, practitioners, governmental officials and regulators dealing with data protection within their sector-specific legislation."
- "Cross-cultural studies"@en
- "Cross-cultural studies"
- "Electronic books"
- "Beyond data protection strategic case studies and practical guidance"
- "Beyond data protection : strategic case studies and practical guidance"@en
- "Beyond data protection : strategic case studies and practical guidance"
- "Beyond Data Protection Strategic Case Studies and Practical Guidance"