Linked Data Explorer
Biofuel technologies : recent developments
- "Biofuels are considered to be the main potential replacement for fossil fuels in the near future. In this book international experts present recent advances in biofuel research and related technologies. Topics include biomethane and biobutanol production, microbial fuel cells, feedstock production, biomass pre-treatment, enzyme hydrolysis, genetic manipulation of microbial cells and their application in the biofuels industry, bioreactor systems, and economical processing technologies for biofuel residues. The chapters provide concise information to help understand the technology-related implications of biofuels development. Moreover, recent updates on biofuel feedstocks, biofuel types, associated co- and byproducts and their applications are highlighted. The book addresses the needs of postgraduate researchers and scientists across diverse disciplines and industrial sectors in which biofuel technologies and related research and experimentation are pursued."
- "Electronic books"
- "Biofuel Technologies Recent Developments"
- "Biofuel technologies recent developments"
- "Biofuel technologies. recent developments"
- "Biofuel technologies : recent developments"@en
- "Biofuel technologies : recent developments"