Linked Data Explorer
Linguistic Decision Making Theory and Methods
- ""Linguistic Decision Making: Theory and Methods" is the first monograph which mainly deals with the interdisciplinary subject of computing with words, information fusion and decision analysis. It provides a thorough and systematic introduction to the linguistic aggregation operators, linguistic preference relations, and various models for and approaches to multi-attribute decision making with linguistic information. It also offers various practical examples with tables and figures to illustrate the theory and methods discussed. Researchers and professionals engaged in the relevant fields will find it a useful reference book. Professor Zeshui Xu, senior member of the IEEE, works at the PLA University of Science and Techology, China."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Linguistic Decision Making Theory and Methods"
- "Linguistic Decision Making Theory and Methods"@en
- "Linguistic decision making : theory and methods"@en
- "Linguistic decision making : theory and methods"
- "Linguistic decision making theory and methods"
- "Linguistic Decision Making : Theory and Methods"