Linked Data Explorer
Raoul Wallenberg report
- ""In September 1991 a Swedish-Russian Working Group was appointed in order to try to establish joint efforts what actually happened after the disappearance of the Swedish diplomat in January 1945. In connection with the collapse of the Soviet Union many doors were opened, and previously inconceivable investigations became possible. With the aim of 'leaving no stone unturned' the Working Group was given access to the former Soviet archive systems and had the opportunity to talk to former members of the Soviet security organs. The working group presented its findings at a press conference in Stockholm on 12 January, 2001"--From the web site."
- "Raoul Wallenberg report of the Swedish-Russian Working Group"
- "Raoul Wallenberg : report"
- "Raoul Wallenberg report"@en
- "Raoul Wallenberg : report of the Swedish-Russian working group"