Linked Data Explorer
Radionuclide Imaging of Infection and Inflammation A Pictorial Case-Based Atlas
- "This atlas fills a gap in the literature by documenting in detail the role of nuclear medicine imaging of infection and inflammation. The pathophysiologic and molecular mechanisms on which radionuclide imaging of infection/inflammation is based are clearly explained, but the prime focus of the book is on the clinical relevance of such procedures. Their impact is demonstrated by a collection of richly illustrated teaching cases that describe the most commonly observed scintigraphic patterns, as well as anatomic variants and technical pitfalls. Due attention is paid to the application of recently developed techniques, including multimodality fusion imaging such as SPECT/CT and PET/CT. Emphasis is placed in particular on the ability of multimodality imaging to increase both the sensitivity and the specificity of radionuclide imaging. This atlas will be an excellent learning tool for residents in nuclear medicine and illuminating for other specialists with an interest in the field. Learning tool especially useful for residents in nuclear medicine and for specialists in nuclear medicine approaching the field. Useful integration for residents and for specialists also in infectious and autoimmune diseases, as well as in orthopedics."
- "Electronic books"
- "Radionuclide Imaging of Infection and Inflammation A Pictorial Case-Based Atlas"
- "Radionuclide Imaging of Infection and Inflammation A Pictorial Case-Based Atlas"@en
- "Radionuclide imaging of infection and inflammation a pictorial case-based atlas"
- "Radionuclide imaging of infection and inflammation : a pictorial case-based atlas"
- "Radionuclide Imaging of Infection and Inflammation : A Pictorial Case-Based Atlas"