Linked Data Explorer
Bright! : typography between illustration and art
- "Typography between illustration and art"
- "Typography for many artists is loaded with creative potential. How much power of expression is contained in a letter, a word, or a sentence, when these entities, which are very communicative in character to begin with, are put on stage as images and objects? How does typographical information respond to its environment, to graphic complements, abstraction, or visual reversal? Under the curatorship of Slanted, this title presents a collection of pictorial typo-art, focusing on moving ahead. The differentiated spectrum, ranging from culturally rooted to revolutionary and innovative positions, does not leave out any sphere of interest: handpainted signs, tape-art, woodtype, letter objects, typographic sculptures, graffiti, tattoo art, generative performances, experimental type, and much more."
- "Bright! typography between illustration and art"
- "Bright! : typography between illustration and art"@en
- "Bright! : typography between illustration and art"
- "Bright! Typography between illustration and art"