Linked Data Explorer
- "Where the future was born"
- "Led by physicist Robert Noyce, Fairchild Semiconductor began as a start-up company whose radical innovations would help make the United States a leader in both space exploration and the personal computer revolution, changing the way the world works, plays, and communicates. Noyce's invention of the microchip ultimately re-shaped the future, launching the world into the Information Age."
- "Documentary television programs"
- "Historical television programs"
- "Television programs"
- "Nonfiction television programs"
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired"