Linked Data Explorer
The healthy heart book
- "For people who have been diagnosed with a heart condition it is only natural that they are concerned about the future and seek reassurance and help after the initial treatment phase. The authors of "The Healthy Heart Book" have combined their backgrounds and extensive experience in physiotherapy and nutrition to provide this comprehensive guide to achieving a full recovery. The book covers the current recovery programme information given to patients and builds upon it to provide a thorough understanding of what to do and the reasons for doing it. Common medical terminology is broken down to help guide recovering patients through their recovery while exercises are presented in a straightforward, easy to follow format. It is a patients' guide to achieving a full recovery after a heart attack."
- "Help your heart beat healthy with meal plans, recipes, and progress-tracking charts designed to make your heart healthy and keep it that way. 176pp."
- "Popular works"@en
- "Popular works"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Guía práctica para mantener su corazón sano"@es
- "Guía práctica para mantener su corazón sano"
- "The healthy heart book"
- "The healthy heart book"@en