Linked Data Explorer
Evidence and rational based research on Chinese drugs
- "After the successful introduction of acupuncture to the West, recent advances in analytic methods in chemistry, molecular biology and system biology - especially the development of the "omic"-technologies -- have again brought Chinese drugs into the focus of research in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). With more than 1000 publications on the chemistry, molecular biology and pharmacology of TCM drugs in international journals over the last 10 years, Chinese drugs are gaining reputation and impact. These data offer great opportunities for the development of new pharmaceuticals for various clinical applications. Scientist from Europe, USA and China are presently compiling the relevant and trend setting research results in a book. Topics range from the latest methods of quality and safety proof by chemical and genetic fingerprints to the development of new pharmaceuticals for a future evidence-based therapy e.g. for cancer, cardiovascular, inflammatory or infectious diseases. Recent experimental results on multitarget and synergy research for the preparation of multi-extract-pharmaceuticals from TCM are equally covered."
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Electronic books."
- "Prescriptions, formulae, receipts, etc."
- "Evidence and rational based research on Chinese drugs"
- "Evidence and rational based research on Chinese drugs"@en
- "Evidence and rational based research on Chinese drugs /"
- "Evidence and Rational Based Research on Chinese Drugs"