Linked Data Explorer
Neurobiology of Respiration
- "Respiration is an area of the medical study that undergoes fast developments. A better understanding of the neural and cellular mechanisms underlying respiratory disorders and lung function is essential for the evidence-based pharmacotherapy and for optimizing the patient care and prophylactic measures to improve the health and quality of life. This comprehensive book is a blend of basic and clinical research. The book is thought to promote the translation of science into clinical practice. The book presents an update on the areas of current research and clinical interest in the neurobiology o"
- "Neurobiology of Respiration"@en
- "Neurobiology of Respiration"
- "Neurobiology of respiration"@en
- "Neurobiology of respiration"