Linked Data Explorer
- "Autumn: After a horrible virus kills billions of people, the few survivors left have no idea that things will only get worse. As the dead begin to rise, they are not very threatening at all. But once they get back their basic senses, they become quite dangerous. The survivors have no choice but to live in darkness, and silence, as the dead have become attracted to light and sound."
- "Quarantine: "After terrorists release a mysterious virus on a small village killing all of its inhabitants, the President of the United States charges a team of scientists, led by Dr. Galen Bronty, to find a cure before the plague wipes out all humanity. He then goes into quarantine on a northwestern island to govern the country from a safe zone. But when a terrorist storms the island in a jumbo jet full of children, it's up to the President to somehow stop the spread of the plague before it's too late. - IMDB"
- "Adrenalin : fear the rush: "The Russian government has collapsed. Amidst the chaos, riots, and struggle for power, a terrible weapon has leaked out. Virulent microflage, a deadly germ of the cold war has begun to spread across Eastern Europe, killing massive numbers of people. Now, in a quarantine camp set up for immigrants in 2017 Boston, one vicious murderer has the disease. Within two hours he will become violently contagious, and it is up to a team of officers in a race against time to track him down and stop him... if he doesn't kill them first." -- IMDB.com"
- "Blindness: A city is ravaged by an epidemic of 'white blindness.' Those first afflicted are quarantined by the authorities in an abandoned mental hospital where societal norms quickly breaks down. Criminals and the physically powerful prey upon the weak, hoarding the meager food rations and committing horrific acts. Inside the hospital is one eyewitness to the nightmare. Following her husband into the hospital, a woman whose sight is unaffected by the plague goes into quarantine. There, keeping her sight a secret, she guides seven strangers who have become like a family. She leads them out of quarantine and onto the ravaged streets of the city. Their voyage is fraught with danger, but their survival is a reflection of the depth of the human spirit."
- "Acceptable risks: Brian Dennehy is the Citichem plant manager ordered to cut costs and sacrifice safety to keep up production. He knows it's not right and decides to fight. Cicely Tyson is the City Manager trying to stop a new development. She warns the town of the possibility of a catastrophic accident but is silenced by local politicians. Then it happens-a chemical meltdown."
- "The dead outside: After a neurological plague has turned most of the population into monsters, two strangers try to survive on an abandoned farm."
- "Made-for-TV movies"
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired"
- "Fiction films"
- "Feature films"
- "Horror films"
- "Police films"
- "Zombie films"
- "Thrillers (Motion pictures)"
- "Dystopian films"