Linked Data Explorer
- ""Harry Callahan (1912 - 1999) is regarded as one of the most innovative and influential 20th-century American photographers. By amplifying the abstract tendencies of New Vision in a lyrical mode evincing great sensitivity, he was able to overcome the prevailing realist aesthetic in American photography. Callahan was one of the few innovators of modern American photography noted as much for his work in color as for his work in black and white. The exhibition catalog presents Callahan's multifaceted photographic œuvre, the product of tireless and prolific creative labors over the course of nearly sixty years. With nearly 200 works it shows the entire spectrum of Callahan's production, including the rarely shown color works. The works come from the Estate of Harry Callahan, Courtesy Pace / MacGill Gallery, New York, and from the F. C. Gundlach Collection, Hamburg."--Publisher's website."
- "Catalogue d'exposition (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Exhibition catalogs"
- "Photographie (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Harry Callahan : Retrospektive = [Harry Callahan] : retrospective /"
- "Harry Callahan : Retrospektive = Retrospective /"
- "Harry Callahan : retrospektive = retrospective /"
- "Harry Callahan, retrospective"