Linked Data Explorer
Introduction to criminal justice
- "As fast-paced and vital as criminal justice itself, the Eleventh Edition of INTRODUCTION TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE is an authoritative, comprehensive, solidly researched bestseller that sparks students' interest with its cutting-edge topics and gripping examples-all presented with the authors' trademark of exceptional balance and. With its new "Careers in Criminal Justice" feature in every chapter, new interactive online tools, provocative illustrations and examples, and a lively, to-the-point writing style that is perfect for today's introductory students, this book guides them through the intricate workings of the police, courts, and correctional systems; the concepts and processes of justice; and key policy issues. More student friendly than ever, the Eleventh Edition of INTRODUCTION TO CRIMINAL JUSTICE will engage students with its dynamic new visual design; even more real-world applications; updated coverage of cutting-edge topics such as white-collar crime, terrorism, and cybercrime; and new integrated multimedia resources for teaching and learning. - Publisher."
- "Introduction to Criminal Justice"
- "Introduction to criminal justice"
- "Introduction to criminal justice"@en
- "Introduction to criminal justice [ book + cdrom]"@en