Linked Data Explorer
On his Presidential candidacy
- "Convited Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt discusses his part in the Watergate and Ellsberg break-ins and his previous service as a CIA agent, where he was conditioned to obey orders without question, whatever their moral justification."
- "Rep. Morris Udall, first Democrat to announce his candidacy for President in the 1976 election. is interviewed about the possibility of a multiple-ballot convention in 1976, presidential candidates coming from the House instead of just the Senate, and how the new campaign finance laws will affect the primaries."
- "Jerald terHorst is interviewed about his new book, the reasons for his resigning as Press Secretary, and the selection of Nelson Rockefeller as Vice President-designate."
- "Ben Wattenberg is interviewed about the Democratic election gains in the 1974 election, the issues in this election, how voters are reacting to politics, and American attitudes about the state of the nation."
- "On his Presidential candidacy"
- "On his Presidential candidacy"@en