Linked Data Explorer
Calling Dr. Laura : a graphic memoir /
- ""When Nicole Georges was two years old, her family told her that her father was dead. When she was twenty-three, a psychic told her he was alive. Her sister, saddled with guilt, admits that the psychic is right and that the whole family has conspired to keep him a secret. Sent into a tailspin about her identity, Nicole turns to radio talk-show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger for advice-- Calling Dr. Laura tells the story of what happens to you when you are raised in a family of secrets, and what happens to your brain (and heart) when you learn the truth from an unlikely source" -- from publisher's web site."
- "Graphic novels."
- "Comic books, strips, etc."
- "Graphic novels"
- "Calling Dr. Laura : a graphic memoir /"@en
- "Calling Dr. Laura : a graphic memoir /"
- "Calling Dr. Laura a graphic memoir /"
- "Calling Doctor Laura"@en
- "Calling Doctor Laura"