Linked Data Explorer
After the genome a language for our biotechnological future
Science, rhetoric, and speaking about the post-human future.
- ""Biotechnological advancements during the last half-century have forced humanity to come to grips with the possibility of a post-human future. The ever-evolving opinions about how society should anticipate this biotechnological frontier demand a language that will describe our new future and discuss its ethics. After the Genome brings together expert voices from the realms of ethics, rhetoric, religion, and science to help lead complex conversations about end-of-life care, the relationship between sin and medicine, and the protection of human rights in a post-human world. With chapters on the past and future of the science-warfare narrative, the rhetoric of care and its effect on those suffering, black rhetoric and biotechnology, planning for the end of life, regenerative medicine, and more, After the Genome yields great insight into the human condition and moves us forward toward a genuinely humane approach to who we are and who we are becoming"--Publisher's description."
- "Science, rhetoric, and speaking about the post-human future."@en
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "After the genome : a language for our biotechnological future"
- "After the genome a language for our biotechnological future"@en
- "After the genome a language for our biotechnological future"