Linked Data Explorer
FISMA and the risk management framework the new practice of federal cyber security
- "Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 and the risk management framework"
- "If you are responsible for meeting federal information security requirements such as FISMA, this book is all you need to know to get a system authorized. Now in the first full revision of FISMA since its inception in 2002, a new wave of stronger security measures are now available through the efforts of the Department of Defense, Office of the Directory of National Intelligence, Committee for National Security Systems and the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Based on the new FISMA requirements for 2011 and beyond, this book catalogs the processes, procedures and specific security recommendations underlying the new Risk Management Framework. Written by an experienced FISMA practitioner, this book presents an effective system of information assurance, real-time risk monitoring and secure configurations for common operating systems. Learn how to build a robust, near real-time risk management system and comply with FISMADiscover the changes to FISMA compliance and beyondGain your systems the authorization they need."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "FISMA and the risk management framework the new practice of federal cyber security"@en
- "FISMA and the risk management framework the new practice of federal cyber security"
- "FISMA and the risk management framework : the new practice of federal cyber security"