Linked Data Explorer
Translation of: Fiabe italiane. An anthology of 200 Italian folktales.
- "Translation of: Fiabe italiane. An anthology of 200 Italian folktales."@en
- "Translation of: Fiabe italiane. An anthology of 200 Italian folktales."
- "After years of research into Italian folklore, Italo Calvino retells these enchanting fables and fairy tales, recapturing all the freshness and charm of the original stories. With delicacy and wit, he brings us Cric and Croc, Prezzemolina, Giovannino the Fearless, and Uncle Wolf, all desetined to join the more familiar Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty and Ugly Duckling as the most beloved heroes and heroines of childhood. Adults will find equal pleasure in tales that rival Hans Christian Andersen and the brothers Grimm."@en
- "Chosen as one of the New York Times's ten best books in the year of its original publication, this collection immediately won a cherished place among lovers of the tale and vaulted Calvino into the ranks of the great folklorists. Introduction by the Author; illustrations. Translated by George Martin. A Helen and Kurt Wolff Book."@en
- "Retells two hundred traditional Italian tales, including the stories of a fearless little man, a prince who married a frog, and a woman who lived on wind."
- "Italian folktales"
- "Italian folktales"@en
- "Italian Folktales"@en
- "Italian folktales : sel. and retold"
- "Italian folktales selected and told by Italo Calvino"@en
- "Italian folktales : selected and retold by Italo Calvino"@en
- "Italian folk tales"
- "Italian folk tales"@en