Linked Data Explorer
Autonomous control systems and vehicles : intelligent unmanned systems
- "The International Conference on Intelligent Unmanned Systems 2011 was organized by the International Society of Intelligent Unmanned Systems and locally by the Center for Bio-Micro Robotics Research at Chiba University, Japan. The event was the 7th conference continuing from previous conferences held in Seoul, Korea (2005, 2006), Bali, Indonesia (2007), Nanjing, China (2008), Jeju, Korea (2009), and Bali, Indonesia (2010). ICIUS 2011 focused on both theory and application, primarily covering the topics of robotics, autonomous vehicles, intelligent unmanned technologies, and biomimetics. We invited seven keynote speakers who dealt with related state-of-the-art technologies including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and micro air vehicles (MAVs), flapping wings (FWs), unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs), underwater vehicles (UVs), bio-inspired robotics, advanced control, and intelligent systems, among others. This book is a collection of excellent papers that were updated after presentation at ICIUS2011. All papers that form the chapters of this book were reviewed and revised from the perspective of advanced relevant technologies in the field. The aim of this book is to stimulate interactions among researchers active in the areas pertinent to intelligent unmanned systems."
- "Ressources Internet"
- "Conference papers and proceedings"
- "Conference papers and proceedings"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Autonomous control systems and vehicles intelligent unmanned systems"
- "Autonomous Control Systems and Vehicles Intelligent Unmanned Systems"
- "Autonomous control systems and vehicles : intelligent unmanned systems"
- "Autonomous control systems and vehicles : intelligent unmanned systems"@en