Linked Data Explorer
Carrie and me a mother-daughter love story
- "In this beautiful and poignant tribute to her late daughter, award-winning actress and "New York Times" bestselling author Carol Burnett presents a funny and moving memoir about mothering an extraordinary young woman through the struggles and triumphs of her life."
- "In Carrie and Me, Carol Burnett shares her personal diary entries and correspondence revealing her anguish as a mother of a troubled teenager, the epiphanies that helped her help her family, and the grief and then the hope she felt after Carrie's death. Through Burnett's inimitable voice, we get a portrait of an unforgettable young woman that will bring hope to anyone struggling with raising or losing a child."
- "Electronic books"
- "Large type books"
- "Carrie and me a mother-daughter love story"
- "Carrie and me: a mother-daughter love story"
- "Carrie and me : a mother-daughter love story"