Linked Data Explorer
Developing geographical indications in the South. The Southern African experience
- "This book contributes to the literature on Geographical Indications (GIs) by providing key theoretical reflections from a five-year review process on the potential of GIs for agri-food products in Southern Africa. The contributors reflect on diverse GI processes and dynamics which operate at the local, national and international levels, thus enriching the understanding of GI dynamics and of the variety of policy options available for GI protection in Southern countries. Following a discussion of the legal framework and governance of national GI schemes in Southern countries, the book emphasize"
- "Developing geographical indications in the south the Southern African experience"
- "Developing Geographical Indications in the South The Southern African Experience"
- "Developing geographical indications in the South. The Southern African experience"@en
- "Developing geographical indications in the south : the Southern African experience"@en