Linked Data Explorer
The Cambridge Companion to Haydn
- "This Companion provides an introduction to the changing social, cultural, and political spheres in which Haydn studied, worked, and nurtured his creative talent. Contributors provide chapters on Haydn and his contemporaries, his working environments in Eisenstadt and Eszterháza, and humor and exoticism in Haydn's oeuvre. Chapters on the reception of his music explore keyboard performance practices, Haydn's posthumous reputation, sound recordings and images of his symphonies. The book also surveys the major genres in which Haydn wrote, including symphonies, string quartets, keyboard sonatas and trios, sacred music, miscellaneous vocal genres, and operas composed for Eszterháza and London. -- publisher description."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Handboeken (vorm)"
- "Electronic books"
- "Llibres electrònics"
- "The Cambridge Companion to Haydn"@en
- "The cambridge companion to Haydn"
- "The Cambridge companion to Haydn"
- "The Cambridge companion to Haydn"@en