Linked Data Explorer
G.W. Leibniz and Samuel Clarke : Correspondence
- "For this new edition, Roger Ariew has adapted Samuel Clarke's edition of 1717, modernizing it to reflect contemporary English usage. Ariew's introduction places the correspondence in historical context and discusses the vibrant philosophical climate of the times. Appendices provide those selections from the works of Newton that Clarke frequently refers to in the correspondence. A bibliography is also included."
- "Records and correspondence"@en
- "Records and correspondence"
- "Early works"
- "Early works"@en
- "G.W. Leibniz and Samuel Clarke : Correspondence"@en
- "G. W. Leibniz and Samuel Clarke : Correspondence"