Linked Data Explorer
Publicity photographs of U.S. Senator Hugh Scott
- "Events depicted include appearances on various television shows; election campaigns and debates; Senate hearings, including Bobby Baker and Appalachian poverty; social functions; Pennsylvania events in Harrisburg, Lyndon Johnson's inaugural parade; signing of the Civil Rights Act, 1964; a filibuster on civil rights."
- "Also Robert Packwood, Pope Paul VI, Charles Percy, William Proxmire, John Rhodes, Abraham Ribicoff, Happy Rockefeller, Nelson Rockefeller, George Romney, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr., Richard B. Russell, William Saxbe, William Scranton, Richard Schweiker, Alan Shepard, Sargent Shriver, Ralph Tyler Smith, Maurice Stans, Adlai Stevenson III, Robert Strausz-Hupé, Stuart Symington, John V. Tunney, James E. Van Zandt, John Volpe, Lowell Weicker, Wendell Wilkie, Roy Wilkins, Willard Wirtz, and Leonard Woodcock."
- "Also Also Paul Douglas, Abba Eben, Dwight Eisenhower, Hiram Fong, Gerald Ford, James Fulbright, Arthur Goldberg, Barry Goldwater, Robert P. Griffin, Cliff Hansen, Philip A. Hart, Mark Hatfield, Roman Hruska, Hubert Humphrey, Scoop Jackson, Jacob Javitts, Lyndon B. Johnson, Kenneth Keating, John F. Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, Robert Kerr, Estes Kefauver, Francis Keppel, Coretta Scott King, Richard G. Kleindienst, Mike Mansfield, John McClellan, J. Irwin Miller, William E. Miller, Clarence Mitchell, A.S. Mike Monroney, Joseph Montoya, Thruston B. Morton, Daniel Moynihan, Edward R. Murrow, Pat Nixon, Richard Nixon, and Robert Novak."
- "Negatives of publicity photographs taken by Senate photographers. Collection contains studio portraits of Scott and candid pictures of Senate activities, meetings, and press conferences. Of interest are photographs of his portrait by Louis Lupas. Photographs depict Scott with many Senate colleagues and national figures including Konrad Adenauer, George Aiken, Spiro Agnew, Gordon Allott, J. Glenn Beall, David Ben-Gurion, Hale Boggs, Willy Brandt, Edward Brooke, Prescott S. Bush, Clifford Case, Joe Clark, John S. Cooper, Walter Cronkite, John Danforth, Thomas Dewey, Douglas Dillon, Everett Dirkson, Thomas Dodd, Bob Dole, and Peter Dominick."
- "Publicity photographs of U.S. Senator Hugh Scott"