Linked Data Explorer
Stenosis of the cervical spine causes, diagnosis, and treatment
- "Professor Vincenzo Denaro has been an active member of the Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Traumatology of the University of Catania since 1986. It has been my pleasure, as Director, to be associated with Professor Denaro, first as a Sessional Consultant in diseases of the spine and finally, after his promotion to the permanent staff, as Associate Professor. Professor Denaro began his postgraduate program of spe cialization, and hence his career, in the Orthopedic Clinic of the University of Pavia under the tutorship of Professor Mario Boni. It was the latter who directed and guided his develop ment in studying the disease processes of the vertebral column. In his pursuit of knowledge, he undertook additional studies in foreign clinics, including the Wellesley Hospital at the Uni versity of Toronto with Professor 1. MacNab and Professor V. F ornasier. He spent a full year at the Orthopedic Clinic of the University of Paris under the guidance of Professor Roy Camille. He derived great benefit from the clinical experience gained there and became acquainted with advanced and spe cialized surgical techniques specific to his field of interest. More recently, since accepting his current appointment, he has been able to put into practice the expertise developed over 20 years of study and research. Not only does he have extensive personal clinical experience, but he very wisely undertook to maintain a thorough, complete, and accurate record of the experience gathered from his case load."
- "Stenosis of the cervical spine causes, diagnosis, and treatment"@en
- "Stenosis of the cervical spine : causes, diagnosis and treatment"
- "Stenosis of the Cervical Spine Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment"
- "Stenosis of the cervical spine : causes, diagnosis, and treatment"