Linked Data Explorer
The impact of behavioral sciences on criminal law
- "New discoveries from neuroscience and behavioral genetics are besieging criminal law. Novel scientific perspectives on criminal behavior could transform the criminal justice system and yet are being introduced in an ad hoc and often ill-conceived manner. Bringing together experts across multiple disciplines, including geneticists, neuroscientists, philosophers, policymakers, and legal scholars, The Impact of Behavioral Sciences on Criminal Law is a comprehensive collection of essays that address the emerging science from behavioral genetics and neuroscience and its developing impact on the criminal justice system. The essays survey how the science is and will likely be used in criminal law and the policy and the ethical issues that arise from its use for criminal law and for society. This book is essential reading for anyone interested in the ongoing genomics and neuroscience revolution and its implications for criminal law."
- "Electronic books"
- "Livre électronique (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Ressource Internet (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Llibres electrònics"
- "The impact of behavioral sciences on criminal law"
- "The Impact of Behavioral Sciences on Criminal Law"